By accessing and using the CoinWestern website and services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Content: All information and materials provided on CoinWestern are for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or investment recommendations.
2. Accuracy: While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content on our website.
3. Intellectual Property: The content, logo, and design of CoinWestern are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be used or reproduced without our prior written consent.
4. Third-Party Websites: CoinWestern may contain links to third-party websites or services. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content or practices of these websites.
5. User Conduct: Users must not engage in any unlawful or harmful activities while using CoinWestern. This includes but is not limited to hacking, spreading malware, or engaging in fraudulent activities.
7. Limitation of Liability: CoinWestern shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use our website or services.
8. Amendments: We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms regularly.
By continuing to use CoinWestern, you acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website and services.